November 26, 2018

Hear the Jew cry out in pain as the White lady sings

Before detailing my recent experience of Jewish Chronicle (JC) editor Stephen Pollard’s refusal to grant my Subject Access Request (SAR), I would briefly like to return to last June and the day of my sentencing at Westminster Magistrates Court.

When I was called once more to the dock, I immediately recognised solicitor Mark Lewis, seated next to both my accusers from Campaign Against Antisemitism. I was able to quickly alert my barrister, Adrian Davies, that Lewis had sent me several death threats on Twitter, a fact which Mr Davies revealed during mitigation that same day.

During my second visit with the Probation Service in August, I produced screenshots of Lewis’ tweets along with several other examples of abuse sent to me on Twitter, abuse that is still ongoing today despite the obvious fact that I am unable to respond directly owing to my 12-month ban from social media. Shortly after my meeting with probation, Lewis’ prosecution by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority was quietly announced by the media.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may be off track here but a subject access request (SAR) might have something to do with proof/data/evidence of something that the plaintiff claims the defendant is guilty of.

In other words, the defendant i.e. Alison Chabloz is demanding from Stephen Pollard evidence on what the plaintiff has accused the defendant of committing that might be unlawful.

No wonder Pollard is reluctant to release something he does not possess, which translates into something that Alison Chabloz did not do, did not write and did not commit that was unlawful.

____________________________________________________________________________

"What is a subject access request (SAR)?

A subject access request, or SAR, is a written request to a company or organisation asking for access to the personal information it holds on you.

This is a legal right everyone in the UK has, that you can exercise at any point for free".