October 08, 2019

By request DBS Hufschmid phone calls

I decided to let Smith make the first move
After the phone calls on September 8, 2007 in which Smith told me I must defend him and attack Bollyn, I decided to say virtually nothing about the phone calls and let him make the first move. I was wondering if he was going to quit and shut down his website, so the first thing I did was to change my website so that I could put some of the files on my site.
However, he didn't shut down his site. So then I waited to see if he would provide an explanation of why he was attacking Bollyn, and why he wanted me to attack Bollyn. Did he actually have some evidence that Bollyn cannot be trusted?

However, Smith didn't seem to have any interest in explaining himself or justifying his attack on Bollyn. Meanwhile, I was getting e-mail messages once in a while asking what happened between us, and if we would work together again. I decided that I'd better explain the situation, so I wrote this article on 21 October 2007:






6 comments:

Henry said...

Thanks Ogster. It's amazing how much of that I'd forgotten. Comedy gold.

. said...

I can tell you for certain that oxycodone, derived from thebaine, is not the same as hydrocodone, derived from codeine. DBS was taking quite a bit of oxycodone, for quite a while, which turned him into that asshole/monster.

This is a side-effect that is not discussed, for whatever reason, but people ARE suing the manufacturer of that poison, and will win.

Oxycodone can act, in-terms-of-mood-change, like methamphetamine, in making the user what is commonly-referred-to as "a meth monster", because of the extreme violence-prone side-effect of the drug.

I am not condoning DBS's behavior, but I am, for certain, telling the truth about why he did what he did to Ognir, and other incidents, relating to his belligerence, then.

Jew_ ron_im-o said...

Is it true the DBS was the vocal coach for James Cagney and voice overs for gangster movies set in Chicago mafia era?

RickB said...

Thanks for the background, . said.

. said...

Yeah, Rick, it, truly, was, and IS, a pitiful situation--the opiate-abuse epidemic.

As I wrote, those (((fuckers))) KNEW that thebaine, an alkaloid-of-opium, used in-the-production-of-oxycodone, is NOT the same as codeine-derived hydrocodone, and, since thebaine acts as a relatively toxic stimulant, instead of as a toxic pain-reliever--thebaine, itself, is poisonous to the system, compared to codeine, which is neither, and (((they))) allowed that rage-inducing drug, oxycontin, to be given profusely, throughout the world, especially, and predominately, in Europe.

DBS is the best example of which I know to illustrate what using oxycodone can do to a relatively "normal" person. It, literally, turned him into a monster, when the sober DBS would never have harmed his friend.

There is a tremendous amount-of-information that people need to know about this issue, but I have explained it as well as I can, given that there is, I iterate, a tremendous amount-of-background-information that is needed to inform the masses.

. said...

Knowing this very real side-effect-of-oxycodone, I think that it is time for Ognir and DBS to stop being enemies, and just understand why what happened, happened, and that Daryl was not in-his-right-state-of-mind.

I am serious. Oxycodone is some nasty, nasty shit.