November 12, 2019

Maybe I'll get a second wind but don't bet on it

I had to shovel snow for three and a half hours today because my neighbor's snow blower was out of service and I helped him. The guy is an ex firefighter and is in shape. He looks like he's 65 but he is 80. That alone amazes me.

Since this was the first dump of global warming, my muscles have not adjusted yet to that particular exercise. Therefore, I'm tired and might only post Rense tomorrow morning my time. I don't see myself lasting until midnight.

Good night!


2 comments:

. said...

Zapper, PLEASE be very careful, pushing-yourself, when it is very cold, ESPECIALLY, shoveling snow, because many people die, every year, from doing that, especially those whom are not in good health.

I am serious--we need you to be among-the-living, for as along as you are able.

1776blues said...

You're awesome Zap!!!!