November 06, 2019

Time for shekel donations for Zap, he's now buying his beers on credit (UPDATE)

You can't expect the man to listen, then cut and repair audios and upload for your listening pleasure on a dry stomach.

Be generous and he might even upgrade from his shitty XP machine using a Chinese browser to use Skype.




UPDATEThank you so very much for donating. As of  now the donations stopped Tuesday morning and the total is $322 CAD LOL. I'm not making it up. 

Anyway thanks again to all of you and to Ognir who decided that I needed money. (which was true). 

The funny thing is, I woke up Sunday morning I think it was and saw this post. My first thought was: "WTF?" lol

13 comments:

Og said...

fuck paypal, cunts said something suspicious activity on my account, made me change passwords, fuck that


Zap sent you 12-13 Canadians
Only to be used for 6 packs

zapoper said...

LOL @ that post.

Thanks man. BTW. No strange behavior from Paypal on my end. Sounds more like what Google often does to me.

Adanac said...

Shekels sent..

Scorpio said...

Hail Zap!

jerry said...

Just sent USDs. My paternal grandparents moved to the U.S. from Montreal, so I have some Canadian in me too. I also had a heart attack about 8 years ago and had a CABG done ; been fine ever since.

zapoper said...

Glad it all worked out for you jerry.

You can't get more Québécois than that name LOL.

A guy donated 5 USD a while back and it was stuck in the paypal account because you need a minimum of 10 USD to get it out and a minimum of 15 CAD.

You really unstuck that 5$ with your USDs LOL. Thank you much.

wanda said...

Zap... do you no longer check Skype?

zapoper said...

Not often wanda use my gmail. You can find it in settings/basic. Scroll down and all the admin's emails are there.

wanda said...

Thanks Zap... all the best with the coffee... be chatting w/you soon.

Brizer said...

Maybe if I send a few shekels to Zap he might stop talkin' shite. Let's see LOL.

Og said...

hardly lol

Kayla said...

Do you take cash by mail

zapoper said...

email me at zapoper@unseen.is and I will give you my address.