December 06, 2019

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2019.12.05



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Dr. Leonard Coldwell  - A Horrible Christmas In Germany And Europe (That's the spirit!)

Download Hour 2 - Jordan Maxwell  - The View From Olympus

Download Hour 3 - Gary Holland  - The Impeachment Primary Freakshow

64k CF
Rense' site

4 comments:

KnownUnknown said...

Rense shilling for Hilldawg again - at least Holland kept it honest.

MJC said...

I agree! I don't know WTF has happened to Jeff Rense and his ENDLESS Hildabeast shilling, but it's DISGUSTING and I wish he'd stop it!! Why didn't he mention the hag's COUGHING FIT on Howard Stern?! >:(

zapoper said...

"Listener calls" after the interview:

Howard’s listeners agreed, flooding the airwaves after she left.

“She moved me to tears,” said one female listener. “If she had only come on when she was running, she would have won.”

“I did, three years ago, vote for Trump, but if she had come on during the election, my vote would have swung 150 percent.”

“I’m a conservative. I’ve always hated Hillary. This interview changed my [mind] … I had no idea how cool she was.”

“I wanted to tell her I’m sorry we believed the hype and we did not elect a presidential person. I wish we would have known this Hillary three years ago.”

“I just finally saw the human side of Hillary. She’s stellar.”

“Listening to her now … I think she should run again.”

ROFL

Scorpio said...

Rense appears to have a very rare form of Trump Derangement Syndrome: TDS Conspiritalus.

IF Hilldog tries to take the nomination at the convention without even running, voter reaction will be less than enthusiastic to say the least. It'll be more like a coronation instead of an election. The whole theory is goofy. She's an unlikeable biatch which is why she lost the first time. I don't know why Jeff keeps bringing up the notion that she beat Trump by 3 million votes because it's irrelevant. Trump actually won in an electoral college landslide, which is all that matters...and that was after all of the massive cheating a vote fraud and illegal alien votes. Without the EC, California New York and Texas would decide every election. The rest of the country would be shit outta luck even more than it is now.