December 04, 2019

'The policeman told me, "I need to check your thinking"'




Seriously crazy stuff going on in the UK folks and Minority Report is coming to a street near you very soon. This man says in the video that there is nothing we can say to expunge the "hate". Well as far as I'm concerned there is something that we can say and that is "I reserve all rights" and if needs be that "I continue to reserve all rights" and say NOTHING more.  So there you go folks....we need to rebut all false allegations, claims and anyone bearing false witness against us. By simply stating that "I reserve all rights" is the way to do it. 

2 comments:

par said...

..in my private ignorance i will continue to reserve all rights to follow bri..

Nona said...



Ah, the UK cops are being trained in israel, by the idf, too....just like the U.S. cops

I think there is real mind control being done in israel. Everyone taken there by the gov. or companies to visit that place, comes back praising the jews.

My cousin worked for El-Al, and was sent there at least 2x - allegedly, to see the "Holy" Land, and then, came back, refusing to hear any criticism or anything against israel.