January 27, 2020

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2020.01.26



James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today: Guest, conspiracy musician John Niems (Callers: Dave Gahary, Richard in Iowa, Mitchel, Mona Alexis Pressley, )

JamesFetzer.org
The Real Deal Archives
153News.Net
Revolution.Radio


64k CF Download

3 comments:

BREW said...

I tuned in & out. Really couldn't listen. Wasn't my Cup of Meade.

Perhaps I'll listen to what the callers contributed. Heard Mona's voice for a minute, but no idea what she was saying.

The segments of John Niems works, inputted, desired better sound quality, and for me, rough listening.

Perhaps my current irritable mood, however fact is, I don't listen to any music, anymore -- even if its cute or funny or truthful or whatever.

Albert said...

I find "music" mostly WORSE than "unnecessary" in my life now too!

THIS 10 minute Talk touched on many reasons WHY! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYua80VEcBk&t=1s

🌝 🌚 🌞

Albert said...

I managed to listen all the way through! :-)

🌝 🌚 🌞