April 16, 2020

So it's my mother's birthday

I call her at 9am and it goes straight to voice mail. Her message was something like: "Stay strong in these difficult times". I had told myself that I wouldn't annoy her with all this bullshit but she asked for it with that message. LOL. We laughed about all that and I reassured her AGAIN that the virus was not worst that the usual flu. I also told her to lay off CNN and watch Hollywood bullshit instead. She does not have internet.

Now listen to these POS: Mental health 'echo pandemic' a concern, warns CMHA. 
I'd love to call and troll them but they are employed by the government. WHO traumatized who? Certainly not you assholes from the CBC and other MSM outlets. Of coarse not. COVID-19 is the culprit obviously because our reporting is fair and balanced. lol


5 comments:

zapoper said...

So when the reporters are white, they have to be from New Zealand or some other "white country". The accent alone apparently works for multiculturalism.

James said...

You must have mental health issues if you dont take the covid vaccine.

Captain Ahab said...

Zap,

When I was about 16 my parents had me go see a psychotherapist to help 'fix' the 'problems' I was having. You know! Being a 16 year old kid whose hormones are starting to go crazy and is starting to develop some independence from mom and dad.

Well anyhow, this certain therapist really got me into reading and so I would borrow a lot of his books. One book he gave me was the DSM-III or the Diagnostic Statistical Manual for mental disorders! At the time I thought that that book was the 'Rosetta's Stone' for all human behavior because it was put together by doctors and men of tremendous learning and so it became my 'bible' for about a year until I luckily moved on to other material.

Now they are up to DSM-V and I wouldn't touch that piece of globalhomo trash if you paid me. The DSM series(DSM-I was in 1952)is a good marker as to how far we have devolved over the decades. Even up to DSM-III there was still some sense of 'neutrality' in the language and diagnosis, whereas now with number V, it is a bunch of pseudo-psychological agenda-driven trash. Thank god I didn't go on to become employed in that field in some fashion!

Noor al Haqiqa said...

They are heavily investing in the creation of victim mindset. Never heard of any of this over hype after other social upheavals. And we have all experienced social upheavals.

Social manipulation of the highest order.

BREW said...

... did ya ever tell her about the pregnancy and midnight cravings?