September 28, 2020

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2020.09.24



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Devvy Kidd  - Rearrange Those Desk Chairs...

Download Hour 2 - Wayne Elliott  And Bob Greska  - Strauss Drops and C-60

Download Hour 3 - James Roger Brown  - UFO Stuff

64k CF
Rense's site

1 comment:

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

Wow! James Roger Brown! I haven't heard from him in years! I am familiar with him though, never heard him speak on UFO's before. I heard him on Coast, at that time he was working on "Neural weapons". He billed himself as "the most dangerous mind in America"!
Later (at my insistence) JB Wells had him on Caravan. The interview was not very good, unfortunately, I later corresponded with him a little, until he started talking about "having a use for me" at which time I ran like HELL!
I have another story about Douglas Dietrich, I'll save that one for a later date.
Thanks for the post. I don't like Rense but occasionally he will have an interesting guest on.