March 23, 2021

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2021.03.23



Jay Dyer on Organized Crime & Serial Killers
 

Jay Dyer returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss his Mafia and organized crime lecture series. We talk about the links connecting the American Mafia to the power elite/shadow government. We also discuss the serial killer phenomenon and the disturbing connections of some of the most notorious serial killers to the U.S. military and political establishment.

Jay is a writer, researcher and author of Esoteric Hollywood and Esoteric Hollywood 2. His website is Jay's Analysis.


Timothy's Podcasts




3 comments:

Panzerfaust said...

Bailed 10 min in. Something about Jay that rubs me wrong.

hans said...

jay is a shill

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

Actually, I found this site by following Jay, who led me to Chris Kendall, which led me here.
However, I now have no use for him. It sounded to me as if Jay was bored, and Tim Kelly knew more about the subject matter than Jay did. Also, Jay used to make fun of Alex Jones, now he appears on A.J.'s show. I have no use for A.J. either, for the record.