October 01, 2021

Dennis Fetcho, Inside the Eye - Live! 09/30/2021

 

Dennis Fetcho, aka "The Fetch", is an American ex-patriot living in the Philippines.  He is the author of the Illuminatus Observor, a blog regarded by many as simply the finest Hermetic Qaballa blog in all of blogdom. The Fetch also has a second site called "Inside The Eye - Live!" 
 
Thursday Night Show September 30:
 
64k CF Download
 
Revolution Radio Archives:
 
Inside the Eye - Live! Also on Saturday from 10AM to 1PM
 
 

4 comments:

larry said...

This link does nothing

Voltman said...

Which link?

The links work for me.

If you open https://www.revolutionradioarchives.com/files/inside-the-eye/inside-the-eye-2021-09-30.mp3 with VLAN player, it might take a bit of time before it starts to play. It downloads the whole file before playing, in my case anyway.

zapoper said...

"This link does nothing". Can you be more vague larry? Maybe "The link don't work" would have given us more information to rap up the investigation. LOL

The rev radio archives are password protected.

On my end, I've setup my browsers so that when I click on a .mp3 link, a box appears asking me if I want to download or play in VLC.

However, in this case, I get a blank page with an authentication box and have to enter the username: "revradio" and password: "rocks!" before it starts downloading. Maybe larry's browser considers the box as a popup and blocks it?

In any case, @ larry, I suggest that you go here:

https://www.revolutionradioarchives.com/

and login before you try the .mp3 link.



larry said...

How was I supposed to know the user name and password?