December 03, 2021

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2021.12.03 (All updated)



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Madeline Gerwick  - Geopolitical And Financial Astrology Big Things Happening In December! (NO SHIT ??!!!)

Download Hour 2 - Fr. Paul Kramer  - The Simple Priest Who Knows The Contents Of The Famous 3rd Secret Of Fatima ...Your Future Is Within It

Download Hour 3 - Stefan Verstappen  - Prep Time Running Out...

I'm too broke to buy more dry beans so I looked at the prices of caskets and I can't even afford a pine box. I borrowed a pickaxe and a shovel from my neighbor and before Hell freezes over, I will dig a hole in the backyard for myself and the fucktards that dare knock on my door saying: "Do you want a spiritual experience through the needle?" I think not!!! LOL


64k CF
Rense's site

3 comments:

S&B said...

F..ing sync doesn't work

wise juan said...

Someone REALLY need to muffle rense..constantly
speaking over and through his guest. A creature
with superficial opinions, who should just STFU

Scorpio said...

Rense absolutely ruined the interview in the second hour by steering the convo away from the 3rd secret. Hour 3 he stepped all over the guest as well.