January 27, 2022

You Shook Me All Year Long – VAXMAN & A/CDC

VAXMAN & A/CDC

 

She was a Vaxx Machine
She looked and sounded mean
She was the worst pro-Vaxxer I had ever seen

She smelled like greasy fries
Kept telling only lies
Filling me up with those American pies

She went out for some air
Taking more than her share
She told me to come and
Tied me down in her chair

Now my balls were shrinking
My heart was quaking
My mind was aching
And she was liking it
And WHO…

Shook me all night long
(with Bell’s Palsy)
Yeah WHO, shook me all year long
(with Parkinson’s Disease)

She was paid overtime
For her seduction line
She was none of the kind
I would ever call mine

She told me Santa Claus
Took the jab for the cause
Came back for his booster
Now he sings like a rooster

She had to cool me down
To take another round
Now I’m back in rehab
To take another jab

Cause my head was shrinking
My lungs were leaking
My brain was aching
And she was loving it
And jou…

Shook me all night long
(with myocarditis)
Yeah jou, shook me all year long
(with sadistic fibrosis)

Voltman on January 26, 2022

  AC/DC – You Shook Me All Night Long

 
 

No comments: