July 15, 2022

WE LOVE THE CIRCUS - Raging Dissident II - RageCast 257 & 256: IF WE MUST

 

 
 
Fred B on July 15, 2022 wrote

Internment camps for all of the bastards NOW! This includes everyone of our political leaders and people in authority who have promoted the vaccines and pressured people into taking them – every damn one of them and then go after all of the useless people in power who have been so silent.
 

The Accelerationists
 
 
 
Christine Anderson (German MP) – EU Parliament – 05 July 2022 – (3 min video)
https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=256062

=====================================

ABSOLUTE PROOF They Can NOT BE TRUSTED!!!
PressForTruth Published July 13, 2022
https://rumble.com/v1c5w1p-absolute-proof-they-can-not-be-trusted.html
 


 The sharper is the berry
The sweeter is the wine
The longer we are parted
The sooner you are mine
You are mine.

Lovely lemon lady
You make me feel so shy
But lovely lemon lady
I love your lemon pie.

The stronger my deception
The lesser grow my lies
The shallower the whole truth
The deeper are my eyes
Are my eyes.

Bitter lemon lady smile
I'll see you in a little while
Lemon lady sweet and sour
You have me in your lemon power
My lemon pie.

The simpler the solution
The more that it will mean
The greater the resistance
The further I will lean
I will lean.

https://www.songlyrics.com/strawbs/lemon-pie-lyrics/

I got more lemons for you...
 

I love your lemon pie...
Live in Japan 1975
 

3 comments:

Albert said...

Monika Schaefer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

With Scorpio and Giuseppe !!! :-)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1532950713

inthemix16 said...

Yea Albert. That was a great show. To think i heard seppi's first call in as a Fetzer groupie. Those guys have come a long way.
-I get the maybe some contributions would help. Lets face it some of the best bang for the podcast buck but come on guys.. Paypiss? Did i miss something ? Ill pass. Need a way for cash or its a no go.
-Chris Caskie while i totally commend him for being so young and figuring out some things,every-time i only casually listened, i thought it was Bevis and Butthead re runs.
-Anyone else think George Hobbs has really fit in , in a big way? Though i think im done with the Allen Stevo experiment. Hed be better off hangin with Fetzer and talkin about Trump with 8D chess. He reminds me off the up and coming first round draft pick. Youve heard enough to make a reasonable assessment. He be best getting sent back down to the minors for more seasoning.
His wanting you to pass a phone # to get his pick on search engines and other things,is downright childish and unprofessional . You want to get people thiking your a shifty character, keep doing it Stevo
Get a gander at some of his gems on Lew. Maybe hes just kidding around but please..This is only the start of rolling the eyes with this rookie. Get this for starters.Again i hope he was kidding.
"The greatest President of my lifetime is Donald Trump. From a selfish perspective, he is the first president to have had direct, concrete impacts on my life.

He beat back the thought-deadening creep of political correctness, expanding the window of permissible speech and expanding the window of free thought.
He lifted the censorship pressure on me as a writer, accomplished merely by him speaking and Tweeting about controversial topics outside of the limit of acceptable debate.
He practically taught a nation how to show courage again.
His campaign gave rise to a subculture of artists through the pop cultural use of memes that provided a renaissance of art and thought in America, leaving some conservative grandmothers more socially edgy, radical, and verboten than some of the most self-perceived “innovative” young leftists.
He ended Project Chokepoint which had so impacted my life and the lives of those around me.
He removed red tape that allowed the United States to become energy independent and an exporter.
He crossed the DMZ.
He assassinated a bad guy, carried a big stick, and didn’t start another war.
Without going into specifics, even my marriage and my daughter’s birth were beneficially impacted by the Trump presidency.
I do not speak lightly when I say that Trump’s presidency has had tangible effects on my life.
It represented a change of pace in America and in my life. And it may have been enough if he never even won. Even his candidacy had so big of an impact, that by November 2016, I might have been able to have called him the most significant presidential candidate of my lifetime."

inthemix16 said...

Good lord i about puked. Im sure all the folks locked up for 1/6 without any due process would agree with that . But hey , wasnt he assisted 2 stellar citizens starting with Pollard and Kushner?
-Didnt Ivana procure young girls with Maxwell?
Stevo states ..
"Why I Love Project Warp Speed & Why Everyone Should

Operation Warp Speed shows what is possible if the FDA is pushed out of the way — an innovative drug can come to market in months. That is amazing. Donald Trump should forever receive libertarian praise for his work on Project Warp Speed.

However, it did not stop there.

Is he dumb enough to really believe the joojab was created , put to market ,in 9 months ? No way He has to be clowning us

You gotta be kidding me . You are kidding ME right ?
Why couldnt we hear GH shoot the breaze with a Scott Bennet or someone of his ilk ?