September 21, 2022

Blackbird9's Breakfast Club Podcast # 282 - 2022.09.21



Wells Huxley Orwell Protocol Patterns

Frederick C. Blackburn (also known as BlackBird9) studied engineering to become an electrical engineer and had a career in IT. He had a Top Secret clearance in the USA. He gave lectures to: Military and Naval Intelligence personnel as well as NSA, CIA and FBI personnel about cell phone and other technologies.


Keeping you up to date - One Knowledge Sphere at a time





80 CF Download

3 comments:

spoonful said...

Vegetarians are also being attacked as faggots - I don't eat meat because I don't like the thought of a living being having to die to keep me nourished, when there are such excellent alternatives such as I dunno beets, walnuts, lettuce, cukes, apples, fucking dandelions and raw milk - not a single meat eater amongst the remnant here could catch me in a race of any distance, and the last time I went to the doctor was when Billy Boy was getting a hummers in the Oval Office. Not like vegetables are actually good for you . . .

zapoper said...

"not a single meat eater amongst the remnant here could catch me in a race of any distance"

Your metamorphosis into a jackrabbit must be complete then? lol

jk

spoonful said...

Not a furry, but yeah