February 18, 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS: PANDORA'S BOX THROWN WIDE OPEN - FEBRUARY 18, 2023 - Heartburn Hotel & The Road to Hell

 

 
 
 
 Heartburn Hotel Version 2
😁😈💗 Elvice Pfesley 😁😈💗
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 


 
 

  
Edward Snowed In

 
 
Hyena Kamala
 

 

 

 We jump from tree to tree without a helmet!
 
 
 
Heartburn Hotel Version 2 - Elvice Pfesley
Well, since my body left me
Well, I found a new place to swell
Well, it's down at the end of Horny Street
At Heartburn Hotel

Where I'll be so, I'll be so horny, baby
Well, I'll be so horny
I'll be so horny, I could die

Although it's always crowded
You still can find a room
For hiding under covers
And swinging like a loon

You'll be so, you'll be so horny, baby
I'll make you so horny
We'll be so horny, till' we die

Now, the barman's beers keep flowin'
And the desk clerk's blessed with crack
Well, they've been so long on Horny Street
They'll never, never look back

And they get so, they get so corny, baby
Well, they are so corny
Well they're so corny, I could cry

Well, now, if your body leaves you
And you want a tale to sell
Well, just take a walk down Horny Street
To Heartburn Hotel

Where you will be, you will be, you'll be so horny, baby
Well, you will be horny
You'll be so horny, you could die
 
Although it's always crowded
You still can find a room
For hiding under cover
And howling at the moon
 
Where they get so, they get so horny, baby
Well, they're so horny
They'll be so horny, they could die


Elvice Pfesley
😁😁😁😈😈💗💗💗  
 
 
 
 
 
"We'll I'm standing by a river but the water doesn't flow.
It boils with every poison you can think of."
 
Ahhh... Finally, a comfortable resting place...
 

4 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Love that Chris Rea song. One of my favourites. Thanks Voltman.

Voltman said...

You're welcome Noor.

Holly Woodrow said...

It's very dire telegraph road style

decree said...

In case someone wants to see the programming movie of the Ohio events but also boycott Netflix because the co-founder is grand nephew of Edward Bernays, i found it on Odysee too:

https://odysee.com/@alltheworldsastage:0/White-Noise-(2022):c