July 10, 2023

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2023.07.10



James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

Today: Jim is back from his heart surgery.(Jim and Mitch talk about political bullshit and later take calls)







80k CF Download

10 comments:

Panzerfaust said...

If nuclear fission is fake political row over Fukushima radioactive water is a hoax too?

Panzerfaust said...

Does Jim realize he's being played?

Panzerfaust said...

If I were Lenny Pozner or Jonathan Greenblatt this is exactly what I would want, kill all Jews flat erf fake nukes nuts into reinforce perceptions of questioners of major event narratives as crazy

KnownUnknown said...

Fuck me this old cunt keeps going. Respect.
I hope that giant sack of shit Alex Jabbah the Cuck Jones doesn't live as long

zapoper said...

Anyone who says: "Fuck Me!" has been watching way too many Hollywood movies and or TV shows. LOL

KnownUnknown said...

Or is Australian lol

zapoper said...

Well I was talking with Graham Hart a few years ago before his legal problems and he's not Australian but he said: "Fuck me!" during that conversation. I had just heard someone say: "Fuck me in the ass" in a movie and told him this is where I draw the line. LOL

I wish that I could remember in which movie that was said but it never gained traction for obvious reasons. Imagine a big construction guy who hits his thumb with his hammer and then screams: "Fuck me in the ass!". ROFL

Panzerfaust said...

"I had just heard someone say: "Fuck me in the ass" in a movie"

zapoper said...

Are you retarded Bruce?

Maggot said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHGzqIeyBAg 'What if Truth became Reality? How different would our lives be? Joseph Gregory Hallett & Jim Fetzer'