February 03, 2024

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2024.02.02



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Madeline Gerwick  - GeoPolitical Astrological Forecast

Download Hour 2 - Erica Khan  - Childhood Dementia Surges (Prion Disease Of The Brain) - Dr David Martin On 5G - Lyme disease

Download Hour 3 - Fr Paul Kramer  - Will The Bishops Rise Up Against The Bergoglio Overthrow Of The Catholic Church?

64k CF
Rense's site 

4 comments:

zapoper said...

OK so the last girlfriend I had was back in 2006 and I got so sick of the manipulative bullshit that most women tend to do that I haven't fucked a women in 18 years. I mean you gotta give me props for that one. lol

The pussy whipped thing is really not for me.

Now listening to Rense and Erica I'm thinking, what would it look like if I were to get back on the horse so to speak. Would I have to wear surgical gloves to avoid shedding and would it feel the same to her when I hit the G spot?

Then there's the whole not sharing fluids thing so she would have to have a female condom on top of me wearing a regular one? What happens if I want to French kiss during this whole episode, do they make condoms for the mouth?

The retardation is over the top in the so called alternative media.

Come over here baby! I'll make you shed au naturel. ROFL

Erik Paul said...

Zap, I suggest you ring up Ted Broer. Lol

zapoper said...

Hilarious!

Rick B said...

LMAO. Ted is the man.