August 23, 2026

Dennis Fetcho, Inside the Eye - Live! 2026.08.22



Dennis Fetcho, aka "The Fetch", is an American ex-patriot living in the Philippines.  He is the author of the Illuminatus Observor, a blog regarded by many as simply the finest Hermetic Qaballa blog in all of blogdom. The Fetch also has a second site called "Inside The Eye - Live!" 

Hour 1 - News And Current Events
Hour 2 - News And Current Events
Hour 3 - News And Current Events


3 comments:

zapoper said...

Today's date is August 22, 2025 Really Fetch? lol. Lay off the the cola cookies and chips. I have a good recipe for you to try in order to keep your energy levels high without cola. Shew on 20 grams of bee pollen and wash it down with a black ground coffee of your choosing and repeat as needed during the show and I guarantee that your energy levels will be good. By the way to get good quality eggs you should should mix 1 teaspoon of bee pollen per chicken per day. Guess what amount they say that human beings should take? The same amount.ROFL. Muhammad Ali was on that stuff and I'm pretty sure that he was not taking only a teaspoon of it per day. Hell he must have been filling a bowl and adding milk to it each day. Just a suggestion of course but worth exploring in my opinion. Oh and cool show with no technical problems! Take care man.

zapoper said...

P.S. I'm taking a kilo of bee pollen per month and the only reason I'm not taking more is the price.

zapoper said...

And another thing. On one of your shows you were telling us how long you had walked one day while visiting an airfield or something like that. Well I've also been taking Rhodiola Rosea since my heart attacks and that stuff helps with stamina. They used to give it to the Russian astronauts. Here is a clean one that is sold on amazon. Once your body gets used to it you take two per day.

https://www.amazon.com/Rhodiola-Rosea-Supplement-600mg-Salidroside/dp/B01NANEVDI