August 07, 2026

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2026.08.06



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Norbert Heuser  - An Unprecedented Offer For YOUR Safety

Download Hour 2 - Dr Eric Karlstrom  - MK-ULTRA, Monarch, MK Slavery & 70 Yr Coverup

Download Hour 3 - Preston Dennett - 1996 UFO-ET Encounter With Missing Time

80k CF
Rense.com

12 comments:

zapoper said...

It's been years since I found a ufo story interesting but this one was fun to listen to and to top it all off Rense shared some personal experiences that he had with his daughter. That third hour was out of this world.

Justin Thought said...

I have to agree with you, zapoper. That hour is one worth listening to again. And I always find Dr. Eric Karlstrom worth a listen. Anybody in the "normie" circles would likely classify him as the wildest-eyed paranoiac on the face of this earth, but I wouldn't put ANYTHING past the technocrats that are taking over the world.

Justin Thought said...

Unfortunately, hour 2 as uploaded here is a duplicate of hour 1, so no Dr. Eric this week, I guess.

joeking said...

I heard poodle head talking about this alien encounter in the past. Somebody uploaded it to YouTube a few years back. Im not sure how many times rense has talked about this in the past. Reminded me of jim sparks when he was on coast to coast am with art bell and he said they gay greys can abduct you whenever they want. jim sparks said he would rent out a hotel in downtown houston where theres alot of people, but the gay greys wyill abducted him in the night.

joeking said...

Heres the video of rinse talking about his alien encounter in Santa Barbara https://youtu.be/ZwAHwOctU1U?is=R5GTkcEqbNbdUik0

zapoper said...

I don't know what happened on your end but hour 2 is with Karlstrom.

Justin Thought said...

Mea culpa maxima, zapoper. Indeed, a simple re-download of hour 2 did land Dr. Karlstrom on my hard drive so I can listen to this month's recitation. I apologize for the false accusation.

Justin Thought said...

Thank you for this link. I'm not sure if you're such a dedicated fan of "poodle head" that you wish to spread more knowledge about his experiences, or instead some of the best proof of Dr. Karlstrom's platform. Either way, I have now safely downloaded that discussion just in case YouTube becomes aware that they have such radical information on their platform and decide to scrub it more thoroughly than Hillary working on her unauthorized server.

Big Mouth said...

The Secret Company that’s hiding UFOs from the World – The Maynard Consortium Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NPYdFXhH0&t=2s

This guy is a UFO/Alien researcher. he does crossover into my thinking and i find myself getting annoyed yet agree with may aspects. Its like this sight who thinks the funny hat jews run the planet LOL no its overlords who chose jews as their "chosen people" LOL we are all on a plantation one plantation at a time and totally enslaved. this place is a fucking hive and dumb asses abound , caught up in their own important and bank account! its all fucking debt losers! you own nothing, you can only discharge. The wef made you think its something coming your way! LOL fucking ridiculous!!!!

Big Mouth said...

sorry for my typos !

Big Mouth said...

90 dollars an hour peddling that old tired mitt between your legs LOL

Big Mouth said...

the Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpl_8N6647M