Think back to all my comments and videos going back to 2015 where I was warning everyone about what is happening right in front of our eyes. As if I am a psychic. I tried my hardest to convince everyone, including like minds. I can't tell you how many of our folks (places we both have visited, like Blackbird's place) that I was chastised for not believing. That I was too hard on Trump. That I needed to give him a chance since Democrats are the real evil........ Stupid assholes. And yet, I was spot on the entire time. Sickening.
1 comment:
Think back to all my comments and videos going back to 2015 where I was warning everyone about what is happening right in front of our eyes. As if I am a psychic. I tried my hardest to convince everyone, including like minds.
I can't tell you how many of our folks (places we both have visited, like Blackbird's place) that I was chastised for not believing. That I was too hard on Trump. That I needed to give him a chance since Democrats are the real evil........
Stupid assholes.
And yet, I was spot on the entire time.
Sickening.
Post a Comment