August 29, 2014

Charles Giuliani Special John Lennon edit 2014.08.29

John Lennon signs an autograph for Mark Chapman




     I edited Charles' new take on John Lennon's assassination for a friend that was interested in it and so decided to share it with you guys too.

     I removed Brian's phone call and the 9/11 stuff. I also joined part one and two which were not on the same day and shortened some pauses etc. Basically it's as if Charles made a show without being distracted and or going off topic.





Download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zap. I have been waiting for an episode like this. My brother likes the Beatles, maybe if he watches this one it will get him to start listening to CG

INCOMING!!!!!!! said...

Good move. Thanks.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Thanks Zap. This is great. Just for fun, here is an old piece I did on this matter.

MIND CONTROL: DEAD SILENCE IN THE BRAIN: JOHN LENNON'S ASSASSINATION

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ca/2010/10/mind-control-dead-silence-in-brain-john_28.html

zapoper said...

You're welcome.

Woodchuck said...

Wow.....excellent job editing the two parts together! Fascinating research.