November 19, 2014

10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous Than The Flu!

Flu shots are indeed more dangerous than you could think, and it is best to rely on natural ways to protect against the flu rather than getting yourself vaccinated.
Isn’t it interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination?  How about spending some of the billions of advertising dollars teaching us natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful and sometimes deadly vaccinations.
***Read full article and see videos here***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muh quack

Noor al Haqiqa said...

This year my doc looked at me and simply asked, "You don't want the shot again this year?" with a rather resigned acceptance.

I asked him how many years had it been since I had had a winter flu or cold because I don't remember. Common sense works wonders.