June 21, 2019

Oh, The Joys Of Modern Technology: How To Reset Those Ridiculous "C By GE" Light Bulbs - Pure Insanity!

Friday, June 21, 2019 By Northerntruthseeker

My son asked me just last week if he could get me some of those so called "smart" devices for our home as a Fathers Day gift.... I have been looking at some of the "technology" involved with those devices and I am NOT in the least impressed...  I have been aware of the "spying" potentials of those Amazon "Alexa" and Google "Home" internet connected units for the last few years and have refused to have one in my home... And I have been researching all of those so called "smart home" units for activating lights, switches, and every bell and whistle around the home and I have been saying "Are you fucking kidding me??".... I therefore said absolutely NOT to my son, and preferred that he get something else for a Fathers Day gift.....

But what I came across just the other day really shows how stupid some of these new "smart home" devices actually are, and I want to share that evidence here with my readers... For I want to present the following video from the Jew run "Youtube" that supposedly demonstrates how to "reset" one of those ridiculous "smart" "C by GE" so called "intelligent" light bulbs.... I do recommend that people watch this video, for as far as I am concerned it is comedy gold in the making: ( I laughed out loud when I watched the video.Thanks for the laughs NTS...zap)


1 comment:

Tim Osman said...

The joke is on the public, although I thought this was an Onion video at first lol
SMART = Secret Military Armaments in Residential Technology