July 24, 2019

The Six Million Hoax: How Israel was lied into existence


The Six Million Hoax: How Israel was lied into existence

June 25, 2019 Posted by Simon Harris  Jewish Question

I have often said that Holocaust “denial” (or more specifically revisionism) isn’t a hill I want to die on. However, the deeper I go into the history of the 19th and early 20th centuries, the more difficult it has become to avoid addressing the issue. Like many other aspects of the JQ, it seems to crop up where you least expect it.

A few days ago, a query I had about the Balfour Declaration led me first to a blog post and then to a forum comment, which contained a link entitled THE “SIX MILLION” MYTH. I clicked on it and arrived at an article that not only included interesting text but also a multitude of press cuttings referring to the death of 6 million Jews, the earliest of which dated from 1900.

I have since found references going back as early as 1823, which I might use in future articles. However, for the purposes of this piece, I’ve decided to stick to the format of the original article. Starting at 1900 is sufficiently early to show that a large part of what we take as fact concerning the Holocaust is, in fact, a myth created by Jewish-run Hollywood, which was originally used to justify the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

Why 6 million?


No comments: