February 15, 2020

Dave Allen God's Own Comedian



Interesting little segment at 36 mins.

Dave Allen on giving directions:

I suppose Ireland is the best place in the world for directions.
People will say to you, “I wouldn’t start from here if I were you.”


I was driving to Wicklow town and outside Wicklow town, there’s a
kind of country road and I came to a crossroad and there was one
signpost and it had Wicklow on it and the other way was Wicklow. And
there was a fella sitting there on the side of the road and I said does it make any difference?
And he said, “Not to me it doesn’t.”

2 comments:

Voltman said...

I really enjoyed that video posting!!!

My mother was of Québec Irish descent and my English speaking cousins all played guitar and sang lots of Irish songs. My mother baptized me Danny.

Thank you Brizer and don't forget to LOL!!!

Daniel Major from O'Kanabec

Max Smart said...

Wasn't Dave an atheist?