June 15, 2020

About Labels and Adobe Flash (UPDATE)


     For some people that visit Mami's every other day and come mostly for the audios, I've added labels to my audio shows so that you can find them easily. You can find those labels at the bottom of each of my audio show posts.

    Those labels have the name of the show host plus "zapoper". If you haven't been here in awhile, you can scroll down to my latest audio show post and click on the label "zapoper". This will show you all the posts in descending order, the last being in February. For older audio posts you will have to use the search box which I bumped up to the top of the page where it belongs. On the mobile version of Mami's, the search box is under the comment box.

   Another way is to use these links:

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/search/label/zapoper

   Or the mobile version:

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/search/label/zapoper?m=1    NB: I'm not seeing labels on the mobile version so you may want to save this link.

   On the regular version of Mami's, you can also click on the label of the show host's name and the result will be all of their shows since February.

    Example for Rense:

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/search/label/Rense

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/search/label/Rense?m=1

(UPDATE) The label list is now available on the main page of mami's under the orange RSS logo in the side bar. On the mobile version it is under the comment box of any show and there too you will find the label list under the orange RSS feed. If you click on zapoper, you will see the list of all the latest shows but you can chose individual shows too. I hope this helps.

About Adobe flash players:

    Since Adobe flash will be obsolete on December 31st 2020, I have removed them from the main page and from the latest show posts too. All browsers will dump their support for it on the 31st and they can all play the HTML5 players, even old browsers. I should have done this a while back but...


4 comments:

Dr. OriGinal Larry said...

Thanks, Zap! I am an old man, have become computer illiterate, but I am pretty sure I will figure it out eventually.

Feelstupidyet said...

Thanks Zapoper. I'll try it out.

Liam said...

Thanks Zapoper. It is great what you do to further assist visitors to this site

zapoper said...

You're welcome.