May 17, 2021

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show 1516 - 2021.05.17




Andrew Carrington Hitchcock (born ca. 1973) is the author of the widely imitated and hugely influential modern historical work, "The Synagogue of Satan", which has been translated into numerous languages and featured on bestseller lists worldwide. His second book is entitled "In The Name of Yahweh". "The Synagogue Of Satan," was an education in who controls the world and how they do it, "In The Name Of Yahweh," shows us why they are in control, and how their control can be broken.

Paul English – The Limeys #23 – I Absolutely Cannot Stand Andrew Carrington Hitchcock’s Show Anymore…

Info Page





2 comments:

Panzerfaust said...

A question I've been meaning to ask for years;
Is ACH related to Alfred Hitchcock?

Michael_nyc said...

Lol, no idea, but not that I'm aware of. Although, I've made the mistake in the past in calling him Alfred instead of Andrew when telling other people about his show.

On another note, ach and Paul English handled lonnie's criticism (bashing) with class imo. Personally, I don't agree with hitchcocks view that one day Jesus will just return and save us if we get on our knees and pray but hey everyone's entitled to their opinion. I'm not against that happening of course, but I personally believe we'll have to get ourselves out of this mess.