January 19, 2022

Narcy Pelousi's Bird Brain Washing - Rachel Maria + NASA's LUNACY LANDER



 
Toxic Pelosium Isodope
Rachel Maria
channel image

Narcy Pelousi, Speaker of the House?
Seriously? "SPEAKER" of the HOUSE?
What House? The House of Cards?!
 
Narcy Pelousi is more than "birdable", she's a certifiable bird brain!
Her little bird brain is completely ravaged by the Virus of Hemorrhagic Stupiditas as a result of her addiction to cashisch!
 
 
 
 
The Bewildabeast
  
Hey! Censor! Leave them vids alone!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

blackbird9 said...

Oh, where oh where has my buddy zapoper gone?

Oh, where oh where can he be?

- bb9

Voltman said...

Last I heard he was looking for someone to give him a blue pill.
I painted a black pill blue and gave it to him...

If I were to venture a guess, I would say that zapoper is sick of the thankless bullshit.