April 02, 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: I LOST MY INNOCENCE: APRIL 2, 2022

Please Mr. Putin, come to Canada and liberate us from the liberals!
You can have Hudson's Bay!!!
 
 



 
Dividing The Herd Into Right and Left
 

 "You're so vain...I bet you think the song is about you, don't you? 
Don't you?!"
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
I watched the documentary, Who is Hunter Biden? I cannot recommend it highly enough. The inner workings of the Biden cartel. Judge Jeanine Pirro is the narrator/presenter. The situation in the Ukraine will become much clearer and chances are you just might become a weeee bit ticked at the current administration for its involvement. - Noor al Haqiqa

 
 
 
 

 
Please Mr. Putin, come to Canada and liberate us from the liberals. 
You can have Nunavut!
 

Please Mr. Putin, come to Canada and liberate us from the liberals. You can have Alaska and Baffin Island!  Just give Hunter Biden a billion rubles for him and his greedy daddy. Don't forget to turn OFF the HAARP transmitters; we've had more than enough global warming!
 
 
 
"When the government of Canada froze the bank accounts and took physical action against peaceful protestors, they became War Criminals under the Geneva Conventions. There is no statute of limitation, and prosecuting War Crimes has universal jurisdiction, meaning any country, can prosecute Canada for the crimes committed against its own people. Under international law, Russia (or any other country) can now lawfully invade Canada and remove our despotic government.

Canada, along with the rest of the Build Back Better cult, have declared war on Russia, and are training and arming genocidal Jewish-Nazis who were ethnically cleansing Russian-speaking people from Ukraine and are now actively killing Russian soldiers.

Russia now has the moral and legal justification to invade Canada, where they'd be greeted with open arms by the persecuted population they'd be liberating."
 
Under International Law, Russia Can Now Legally Invade and Occupy Canada, & Canadians Welcome Them
SonOfEnos
 

 

 

13 comments:

tuttufruttia621 said...

Please Mr. Putin come to Canada and liberate us from the parasites, these jewish swines and their lackeys
Thank You

Albert said...

Scorpio Show:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1444290122


"Lark-in-Texas" is even WORSE than: "Bio-Char-Guy" !!! ;-)

At least BCG is "Funny"! ----> LIT is a TOTAL-"Wet-Blanket" to ANY-Good-Discussion! -- Especially: Pro-WHITE-Talk!

Paul-in-California is Always-GREAT !!! :-)

Adanac said...

LIZA ROASTS WILL SMITH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-asNhYjOhI

Sean said...

I have been listening to alt media shows endlessly promote lark in Texas for YEARS now, and still, nobody cares. A failed brand, if I have ever heard of one.

jerry said...

This is the first time I had the flu since 1997. This one's aŵful ... I've had it for four days now.

zapoper said...

Find the nearest place to buy Logol's Iodine 7% and drink 10ml.

jerry said...

Right now I'm taking MMS ... I just started so we'll see if it works. If not, Lugol's 7% iodine will be next.

zapoper said...

Hurry man.

zapoper said...

By the time it worked for me I was on the third day. It was going in my lungs.

RickB said...

LMAO...real downer was the worship and time given to Gahary. USS Liberty survivors want nothing to do with him.

Incendiary Radio with Robert Revolt on Whooli's Blog was a much better show... no call from either Lark or Gahary. Thank goodness.

jerry said...

I had some 2% Lugols so I measured out 10 ml and drank that straightaway. WoW that was strong! I'm definitely going to dilute it the next time.

zapoper said...

Well I hoped it helped. I don't care about the taste and no one should if it makes you better.

zapoper said...

I forgot to mention that I had diluted 10 ml of 7% lugol's with 2 liters of water which I drank in a 6 hour span sorry.

It doesn't matter though. They were giving huge amounts to sick people in the 1800s and it worked. Now it's all about big Pharma crap and pushing Ivermectin or what not.