July 25, 2022

It Was a Clean Vaccine Death - Jon Rappoport, Harry Vox, Eyesiswatchin, Truthstream Media, JP Sears, Black Day in July

Gordon Lightfoot
 
 

 
Eyesiswatchin
XANDREWX
channel image

 
48 hours after receiving the second dose of Moderna’s COVID vaccine, Mike’s 16-year-old son, Tommy, collapses on a baseball field and dies.

A few days later, Mike visits his family doctor, who expresses “deep sadness and condolences.”

---Mike, I’ve known you for 20 years. I’m aware you have a temper, and you’re probably going to make a public statement about Tommy dying. You’re going to say the vaccine was the cause.
Because it was the cause.

I’m not going to waste time arguing with you. But there’s something you should know. And I sincerely hope you’ll mention it if you launch a misdirected tirade.

What’s that, Doctor?

We ran a PCR test on Tommy during the last few minutes of his life, while the ambulance was taking him to the hospital. The result was negative. He had no virus in his body. He was completely clean.
SILENCE.

What’s your point, Doctor?

The vaccine was effective, Mike.

SILENCE.

You mean for 48 hours, before he died, he didn’t catch COVID.

That’s right.

And you want me to mention that, when I talk to reporters.

Yes. I think you should. In the interest of fairness.

SILENCE.

Tell you what, Doctor. YOU can tell that to the press. In my statement, I’ll mention your name, and I’ll say you strongly recommended that Tommy get the vaccine that killed him.

If you do that, Mike, I’ll sue your ass off. My lawyers will get a judge to issue a gag order. He’ll command you to keep your big mouth shut.

But I won’t shut up. And when I’m arrested for speaking the truth, that’ll make the news story bigger. And your name will keep leaking out.

The media won’t print my name.

What media? I’m talking about thousands of people who post online.

Wait a minute, Mike. I’m sure we can settle this amicably.

Settle the fact that my son was killed by the vaccine?

It was a very rare adverse effect.

You know that’s bullshit. People are dropping dead all over the world.

I knew you were going to be a problem, Mike.

---Well, look at this. A doctor pointing a gun at a patient in his office.

Who do you think the police are going to believe? I’ll tell them you threatened to kill me and then charged at me.

So that’ll be two CLEAN deaths you were responsible for.

The men stare at each other.

Mike turns and walks out of the office.

There are millions of Mikes in the world who are mourning the vaccine death of a loved one.

Can you guess what happens if they all speak up?

-- Jon Rappoport
 



channel image
 

"Black Day in July " from the album "Did She Mention My Name"  is about the race riots in Detroit in July 1967, Composed mainly of confrontations between black residents and the Detroit Police Department, it began in the early morning hours of Sunday, July 23, 1967, in Detroit, Michigan. The precipitating event was a police raid of an unlicensed, after-hours bar then known as a blind pig, on the city's Near West Side. It exploded into one of the deadliest and most destructive riots in American history, lasting five days and surpassing the violence and property destruction of Detroit's 1943 race riot 24 years earlier.

To help end the disturbance, Governor George W. Romney ordered the Michigan Army National Guard into Detroit, and President Lyndon B. Johnson sent in the United States Army's 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions. The result was 43 dead, 1,189 injured, over 7,200 arrests and more than 2,000 buildings destroyed.

On April 4th 1968 the song was banned from airplay by most major radio stations in the United States as it was deemed as too controversial for public consumption.
 
 
 
This week's news includes everything from Biden shaking hands with the air again, Pelosi's insider trading, and how they are trying to turn the US into a third world country! Here's Lies You Can Trust...

3 comments:

AdolfRichtar@gmail.com said...

Putin talking people in the west;
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mpyS60KuSna5/

Adanac said...

People will just keep getting fooled because they are scared little children. Stop fearing death and stop protesting. Make a new society/compact instead of stamping your feet and asking mommy and daddy to change their minds. We are being played by the bankers FFS!!

inthemix16 said...

maybe Scorpio still visits this site. A 60 Minutes piece on Ecuador...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rog6e97dKeo&t=124s