February 05, 2023

Saturday Snack Shack with Blackbird9 - 2023.02.04



Noticing Patterns With Mr. Richard Kary – Host of the RBN Show “Beyond The Official Narrative"

Frederick C. Blackburn (also known as BlackBird9) studied engineering to become an electrical engineer and had a career in IT. He had a Top Secret clearance in the USA. He gave lectures to: Military and Naval Intelligence personnel as well as NSA, CIA and FBI personnel about cell phone and other technologies.






64 CF Download

2 comments:

zapoper said...

I'm sure that it was cold down there in NC BB9 but it got down to -22F (-30C) up here Saturday morning.

BTW. Google sent me an email to an email account that I never shared with them. They were asking me to verify it as a secondary contact. I reported them to Microsoft as a phishing attempt. LOL

A few days ago when I attempted to login here, Google asked me for a phone number as usual but they also would have liked to have my address too. LOL

I guess that they don't like that I have not given them a cell phone number yet.

ruxpert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.