April 06, 2024

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2024.04.05



Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Download Hour 1 - Dr David Duke  - Israel Mocks The World Slaughtering Palestinians While US Sends Billions In Weapons

Download Hour 2 - Erica Khan  - The 'Vax' Injured Are Getting Worse And The Death Tsunami Grows By The Day

Download Hour 3 - Fr Paul Kramer  - The Vatican And Its Fake Pope Turn Away From The Church

64k CF
Rense's site 

3 comments:

Albert said...

This Jan + BB9 Talk was very-pleasant, and I think You will ENJOY it! :-)

https://historyreviewed.best/index.php/video-audio-blackbird9-jan-the-ftx-jewish-super-crook-sam-bankman-frieds-sentence-the-jewish-wehrwolf-mafia/

zapoper said...

I've never listened to a whole hour of Fr Paul Kramer before but I enjoyed it. I fell asleep early last night and when I woke up I realized that hour 2 and 3 had not fully recorded so I was recording the rerun of hour 3 and listening to it at the same time.

It is sort of bizarre but at the age of 56 I'm kind of returning to my Catholic roots.

Between the age of 16-18 I sort of left that belief system in favor of the "occult", my ego or just due to Hollywood brainwashing.

A few weeks ago my health was so bad that I was starting to feel like a walking ghost. I've never felt that close to death in my life. It is difficult to explain but during that time I would be walking on the sidewalk and dogs were just looking at me weird, they did not even bother with the barking thing. LOL

After what the medical industry and big pharma just pulled I'll have to be unconscious before they drag me to a hospital.

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Albert said...

@ zapoper

I am going-through INTENSE-Intestinal-PAIN* !!! ... and today someone Asked:

Why don't You GO-to-a-(((["allopath"]-Doctor))) ?!


I flatly stated: I would RATHER-DIE !!! :-o

--> The 3rd-Cause-of-DEATH is: "Iatrogenic" ie: "Standard-Medical-Procedure"-"Pharmaceuticals" + Doctor-"Care" !!!!!!!!!!! :-o



* Believe Me: This Intestinal-PAIN is maybe the WORST-PAIN one can Endure! :-o

Yet, I Hold to: "I would Rather-DIE ... than GO to a "Doctor" !!! :-o


:-) :-) :-)





If I said: "Especially a ni88er-"Doctor" .... Would THAT make: Me a "racist"!?

;-)