July 25, 2024

TRUMP, THE "GOD" FATHER OF THE VACCINE, Biden, Political Theater, Red Pill 38 🔥 DarknessToLight, Wardo Rants, Jack Posobiec, Jim Crenshaw, Wil Paranormal, ForkFaced

 
  
Trump's #1 Question





 
"Irish police are massive faggots"
 
Asking cops the same questions they ask
 
[FULL 6.5 Hour Documentary]
 by  Dennis Wise

 
 

 
Trump's Question
 

 
Or should I say dead on television? Instead of live TV it is dead TV. Dead as a carp. You don' have to throw the Gladiators to the lions anymore. They just die and fall down. Drag him off the field he is delaying the game. Bread and circuses.

Jim Crenshaw
 
80.4K subscribers • 15,951 videos
 
A variety of topics from around the internet. Some videos are mine but most are not. Most anything I would like to share with you already exists in a video that indeed would most likely be better than I could make from scratch covering the same subject. Here are a few Jimisms from the book I am writing: It is my policy to never argue with anyone that should have been swallowed. The Pope said getting vaccinated was an act of love so if you're force vaccinated is that an act of rape? Have you ever looked at someone and thought I wish they would shut the hell up but they weren't even saying anything yet? Modern education is creating people who are smart enough to accurately repeat what they're told and follow orders while keeping them dumb enough to think they're smarter than anyone else. I recently bought a toilet brush, long story short I'm going back to toilet paper. Every day I say to myself Bob you've gotta stop drinking beer and every day I thank God I'm not named Bob. I don't like eating powdered Donuts it always looks like I've just got back from visiting the White House. I don't accept science from those who argue that a man can be a woman. At no point in history have those forcing others into compliance been the good guys not one single time. The American flag and the American culture seemed to offend so many that those same ones that are offended by our flag and our culture are not offended by our money. Oprah Winfrey’s private jet was it Epstein Island 11 different times it makes me wonder what happened to all those girls that got kidnapped from her school in Africa. If the pastor of your church performs gay marriages, he is no pastor and that is no church. Humanity seems to have a very bad case of I'm just following orders. At some point that won’t fly. Don’t follow unlawful or immoral orders. I saw on the news that Caitlin Jenner did an interview in which she admitted that Bruce sexually abused her for years. I've had some tell me they like my personality I've had others say it's a disorder. In this world you can be almost anything you want yet time and time again people choose to be stupid. Lazy. Obnoxious… Historically the most horrible things such as war, genocide and slavery we're not born out of disobedience but were caused by obedience. Fluoride is the main ingredient in Prozac for a reason. It makes you apathetic. Your problems don't go away you just don't care about them. Fluoride in the water we drink is mass forced medication. You're not sick you're being poisoned by the food, water and the air that goes into your body every day and it is by design. Doctors and Big Pharma don’t make money off of people who are well. The air, the water and the soil are too contaminated to grow "organic food"...60 years ago all food was organic. Think about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
Wardo Rants
23.3K Subscribers
 
 




Joe Biden - Farewell Address
ForkFaced


 
 
"I posted the fake Joe Biden returning to Washington the other day after missing for five days but who knows who this guy is because they all wear the same mask. This guy appears fitter and faster climbing the stairs of the plane than the old Joe Biden."
ForkFaced
 
 
"Irish police are massive faggots"
 
 
Asking cops the same questions



 
 

1 comment:

Chainsawmiller said...

DEA's Airport Search SCAM Caught on Video | HELP Fund the Lawsuit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCd21g2thw