January 21, 2014

The Kevin Barrett Show 2014.01.20

Eric Walberg shocker: “Al-Qaeda is real!”

Eric Walberg denounces Egypt’s anti-democracy coup, discusses the neo-great-games of Postmodern Imperialism, argues that the world is evolving From Post-Modernism to Post-Secularism, and discusses his next book – which will apparently trace the development (or degeneration) of “al-Qaeda” thought through the ideas of Abdullah Azzam, Osama Bin Laden, and Ayman al-Zawahiri. We disagree about 9/11 and false-flags – Eric has been reading garbage from professional liars like Gerald Posner – but agree on most other things, including the fact that an evolving (or devolving) al-Qaeda ideology really does exist. NOTE: LOL

Kevin's blog
TruthJihad.com




24k CF Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear-to-God that I wish that I could have called-in--I would have if I had known about this show--and let this guy know-what-was-what. This is the kind of dis-information that perpetuates the level of ignorance,and even stupidity, in the stupid- and ignorant-masses, and I hope that Dr. Barrett gave-him-the-what-for on-the-air, because this kind of nonsense can not be allowed to go without refutation.

Lindsey

NB: I will listen later, but just seeing what this discussion was really burnt-my-onion.