June 09, 2020

Syrian Girl By Luna Lee

Syrian Girl

I want to give to that Partisan Girl
I could be happy the rest of my life
With my Syrian Girl

A painter of wonders, She brightens the night
She's got it together - Pointing Her flashlight
My Syrian Girl

She has the mind of a scholarly girl
Would be so fine just to go for a whirl
With my Syrian Girl!

Her lips her eyes, what a beautiful sight
Her heart is fine, she's a beautiful pearl
Yeah my Syrian Girl!

(Bridge:)
I'd save Her country now - Hope that they make it somehow
They need another chance - You see She has me in a trance
Yeah...yeah...yeah...



Voltman
Syrian Girl : Mimi al-Laham
NEIL YOUNG - Cinnamon Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREf47BPe5w

 SYRIA: Dr Bouthaina Shaaban speaks to Vanessa Beeley, Damascus
Vanessa Beeley – Patreon June 8, 2020

blake121666 said... I found the backup music for your lyrics!
Mama Mimi
Assad Must Stay

3 comments:

Michael Cornelius said...

Has this site become a hook-up venue for a lesbian?

blake121666 said...

Here's another lesbian ode to Syrian Girl for your enjoyment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRDP1a3DMBM

Alan said...

Pass the bucket