July 19, 2020

Addicted To Our Own Destruction With Mike 'The Rebel Madman' Gaddy 2020.07.19




Co-Host: Scorpio, guest Terry Dodd. I have no idea who that is. Mike is pulling a "Fetzer" on his guest. Please introduce the guy properly Mike. Thanks

michael.d.gaddy@gmail.com


Why not give a Url for the list of Books? It's not like we are back in the 80s with four track cassette tapes. lol
 
Mike basically does a solo show and sometimes, out of the blue, he asks Scorpio what he thinks about all the information that he just spouted in the last half hour. It is hilarious. Scorpio can only answer: "Interesting. Continue." Or :"I did not know that." LOL
 
Don't get me wrong. Mike's information is good.  (I feel bad for Scorpio because Mike puts him on the spot every half hour.) lol

3 comments:

Scorpio said...

Zap - I am really just a producer for Mike. Terry and Mike do a show together so they have things worked out. I thought Mike really knocked it out of the park with this one. The information on the anti-federalists and the unknown founding fathers, both of whom have been almost written out of history, was amazing - most of it, I've never even heard of - and I had a double major of Art and American history in college (yes, a worthless degree -lol). Also, I've never heard it discussed that the original constitutional convention was hijacked and derailed due to a conspiracy. Mike uses primary sources for his research, so this isn't opinion and hearsay.

zapoper said...

Who is Terry Dodd?

Scorpio said...

He's some guy that lives out in Colorado - I've talked with him a few times - solid guy w/ good vibes. Mike and him do a show on Blogtalk once a week. He's quite knowledgeable about the conspiracy and does not wear a mask - lol. I'm not sure but he might be a regular guest on Mike's RR show.