July 19, 2020

BTW. Do not forget about the labels (Update)


    Lots of videos are being posted. Remember that you can scroll down under the orange RSS feed and can get the latest audios where it says Labels. Just a friendly reminder. If you don't like to wade through loads of videos before finding the latest audio posts please use that. I got a few emails complaining about that and I thought that I had fixed the problem but it seems that some of you did not read the original memo:

https://grizzom.blogspot.com/2020/06/about-labels-and-adobe-flash.html

    A few of the labels are not audios but this is a rare occurrence. Now you have a choice. Some of the videos are good too. It is up to you.

    I just realized that the new labels I added for the new shows were not showing in the label gadget. I fixed it for now but if you notice a show/name in the labels that is not there, please let me know. I do make mistakes. lol

5 comments:

Adanac said...

Yeah i come here and I see my post is way down the page! I wish people would have some restraint with their incessant posting of nonsense!!!

zapoper said...

ROFL

zapoper said...

Mami's has always been about posting commercial free mp3s. I think that this helps to make everyone happy.

Adanac said...

Yeah it's a good and simple way to find the "shit" you're after.

Feelstupidyet said...

The labels have been working perfectly. Thanks again Zap.