June 20, 2020

False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett 2020.06.20



“Speech Police Ejected! FFWN Is Now an Autonomous Zone” (with Prof. Michael Brenner)


False Flag Weekly News is a weekly investigative news program that covers extremely controversial subjects. We want to remind our viewers that “Questioning” of Official Government or Mainstream Media Stories Is Not Hate Speech, nor is it Fake News, it is Free Speech that is protected by the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.


Volume Variations Adjusted

KevinBarrett.HeresyCentral
TruthJihad.com
NoLiesRadio Archive


80k CF Download


6 comments:

Panzerfaust said...

Barrett selectively explores false flags, regime change color revolutions, the machinations of the Mockingbird Media, rogue government institutions, and the Jewish money machine behind it all.

Given the capability I would deport him to the third world nation of his choice.

zapoper said...

LOL. I support the deportation.

Panzerfaust said...

Barrett deletes comments from his YouTube channel and has never engaged the audience in debate, such is the aloff arrogance of Mr. Barrett.

I live a few hours away from Austin, perhaps a Luke Rudkowdki style mic ambush is in order.

RickB said...

I am from Wisconsin. I went to a 9/11 talk he was doing to talk about the jewish question behind 9/11. I figured he would be open to it. He was terrified. He and the organizer said addressing that issue wasn't convenient and that it was a distraction from the topic. I said we'll soon be finding out because we don't address that question our democracy will be in question.

Didn't listen to it but according to the program description of one of his recent shows he supports no go zones for white police officers.

Agree. Send him to some non-white third world country where he won't have to worry about white police officers. I say send him to where I believe his wife is from: Morroco.

zapoper said...

Lots of jews in Morocco. Back in the 80's, most jews I met in Montreal were from that country.

Just saying.

Panzerfaust said...

If Barrett and wife were paradropped into Gaza would he fight to the death as a martyr or surrender to the IDF? I suspect the latter.